Thursday, August 30, 2012

Long Day and Dollar Finds

My day was...
how do I put this...
LONG!


You know how sometimes the to-do list just drags on forever?
Yeah, that was today! Ugh.


^
Let's just say that this was with me 100% of the time.

But Fear Not!
Amid the craziness of errand running I was able to scope out some pretty neat items at Target's dollar section to show you!

I bought this neat pocket calendar that I realized I desperately needed after I lost my phone (a.k.a. what I use to keep track of 
:well:
Everything.)
I had no idea what I was doing or when. 
[First world problems, I know.]


I am a firm believer that no one could ever have too many journals, I go through them like crazy! These ones are as cute as can be, and are only a dollar a piece. Perfect for random thoughts, inspirations (idea journals= majorly helpful), even recipes!


One of my under-rated favorite items:
Have you ever seen an accordion folder? Probably, yes. But I am going to tell you right now...
THESE FOLDERS ARE THE BEST!
I recently went on an organizational rampage, and I swear there is no better way to organize your paperwork, bills, and important documents than these folders.
They can be purchased at Target or Dollar Tree for $1 each, and you can get large or small sizes.
I have been using small ones like this for coupons and receipts, in order to more accurately track my spending.
Having a place to put the receipts right after you acquire them makes it a lot less likely that you will lose them amid a tangled mess of shopping bags as soon as you leave the store.

and last but not least, my favorite purchase


Horse Head Wine Stoppers!
I will admit, these weren't a dollar, they were $2.50 for the set. *gasp!* Give a girl a break! ;)
I am thinking of checking out my friend's antique shop tomorrow for some unique glass bottles to use them with!

Happy Thrifting,
Jenny

















2 comments:

  1. We should go shopping sometime – teach me the thrifting ways! Maybe this weekend if you have time? I still need to repay you for watching our kitty for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My schedule is pretty full for this and next weekend, but we will plan something ahead! I'm always looking for new people to shop with. Maybe we can check out Valley Thrift!

      Delete

 
http://www.buttonshut.com/
movie posters
http://www.buttonshut.com/
movie posters
http://www.buttonshut.com/
movie posters
Site Design By Designer Blogs